Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Baby Soren!









Soren Eyring Moffat was born on Monday, October 20 at 8:40 p.m. He is a big boy -- 9 lb 2 oz and 22 inches long!

He is already surrounded by a big, loving family and two tired and very happy parents. He has big, beautiful eyes and light blond hair.

Soren shares his birthday with his aunt Tanya, aunt Liz, cousin Megan and other friends and loved ones. Welcome to our family, Soren!



Special thanks to Aunt Jen for making the post so fast (less than an hour from his birth!)



7 comments:

Maria said...

Yeah, he's here! I can't believe he was born on your actual due date (or one of them at least). That's crazy! I also can't believe you just had a 9 lb baby. Holy moly, girl! We're so excited for you guys. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet baby Soren!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Can't wait to see him.

Vic and Jan said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Soren! You chose a great day, October 20th, to have him. That picture of him sure looks like his dad. I bet grandma and grandpa are proud!

Anna-Lisa said...

My mom says he looks like Steve but I do believe that's an Olafsson mouth and chin. Kari had that chin too I saw it in pictures!

Lisa said...

WOW! Congratulations Liv and Steve! This is so exciting...and I didn't even know you were expecting...so it's really exciting news to me! He couldn't be cuter.

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby ever! I can't wait to meet him over Christmas! Love you guys!

Sarah Hamblin said...

Congratulations you guys, He is perfect!!! We are so happy for you guys, I can wait to meet him. You guys chose a great name.

Steve and Liv Moffat

This is our blog...sorry it isn't as cute as everyone elses.