Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vegas Baby!!


Last week my mom and I took a quick trip to Vegas to go shopping...for the baby. We had such a great time! We hit the stores just right and everyone had cute stuff on clearance! We even went into one store that had racks and racks marked $2.99 - so we had already pick a bunch of stuff out and then when I was being rung up they were all $1.99 or .99 cents. So I ran back to to the racks and got more stuff.

We had such a great time. We didn't find bedding (my main goal) but that was okay. It was a blast spending the day with my mom.

Since we have been home we finally have a "theme" for the nursery and my mom found some perfect stuff at TJ Maxx for CHEAP!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Yippee to the road trip! So what's the theme for the nursery?

Sarah Hamblin said...

Wow, I had no idea that Vegas was the place for baby stuff. I'll have to con Dallas into taking a trip out there. I hope you guys had a good holiday.

Anna-Lisa said...

sounds fun but what's the theme??

Taylor family said...

Hey, it's Tanya's sister, Erika. I just saw your blog on Tanya's. Where did you get the baby stuff? I live in Vegas and I have never heard of such great deals. Congrats on the baby by the way.

Anonymous said...

It been a month sice we went to Vegas; doesn't seem like it! We should go again or maybe we will just wait and do some more shopping in San Diego!

Love Mormor

Steve and Liv Moffat

This is our blog...sorry it isn't as cute as everyone elses.